Having a 3M™ Preferred Converter status allows us to custom convert 3M brand products for our customers for their individual projects. Being a 3M Preferred Converter also gives us access to 3M-certified specialists and support to ensure your products are produced precisely and perfectly every time.
In short, it means AFP is a dependable, knowledgeable and responsible company that 3M trusts with their products.
Difficult to Obtain
Not every manufacturer can become a 3M Preferred Converter. In order to acquire this highly coveted honor, we spent years as a Select Converter, which required our materials experts to complete product-specific training sessions while we ramped up the volume of 3M materials produced for our customers.
Given the effort to become a Preferred Converter, it’s understandable why this status is both coveted and carefully awarded by 3M.
Our 3M Products
3M manufactures some of the most trusted and tough products in the industry. Here are a few that we convert for your projects:
- 3M VHB™ Tapes, bonding tape comprised of closed cell foam and pressure sensitive adhesives
- 3M Single Coated Foam Tapes, urethane or vinyl foam tapes for cushioning, sealing, and absorbing vibrations
- 3M EMI/EMC Solutions, EMI and RFI shielding for absorbing, grounding and more
- 3M Reclosable Fasteners for replacing rivets, screws, bolts, nails and welds
- 3M Safety-Walk™, nonslip materials to prevent costly injury from slipping
- 3M Bumpon™ Protective Products, elastomer cushions for decreasing noise and preventing scratches
- 3M Thermal Pads: Thermally conductive silicone and acrylic materials used in electronics to help dissipate heat to ensure continuous effective operation
Ready to use 3M in your project?
3M products can be an ideal component in many types of equipment and solutions. Contact us today to get started. Our materials experts can help choose the best product for your unique design.